Engineering Manager, Ecosystems
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for an engineering leader who can support our growing team of BE and mobile engineers. These are a group of highly motivated and talented individuals building products to strengthen our developer and integration ecosystem.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You have 5+ years of experience as an engineer.
- You have 1+ years of experience managing software engineering teams
- You have experience working cross functionally to build prioritized roadmaps for your teams.
- You can be hands-on and can do code reviews when needed.
- You work with your team to ensure that they are consistently producing value and quality software through shorter iterative development cycles.
- You work with your team to improve the quality of our products, ensuring that they meet product requirements, customer needs, and SLAs.
- You provide technical leadership to the team and can work with engineers to help guide them into important technical decisions.
- You have experience working with engineers at different levels and have coached them in their career development.
- Bonus: Experience building developer tools and working closely with customer support.
- Build and lead a highly engaged distributed team by hiring, supporting, coaching the team to deliver consistently and continuously seek ways to make an impact.
- Work cross functionally primarily with product, design and support teams to set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling related challenges through thoughtful long term planning
- Work with your team on the iterative execution of the roadmap and build efficient & transparent processes for consistent and predictable delivery.
- Coach and mentor engineers on the team to further their professional development.
- Work with other engineering managers to continuously improve our organization & create a strong sense of ownership, belonging and inclusivity.
In the first month, you'll:
- Get up to speed on our current technical projects
- Meet every contributor on your team and understand what their areas of expertise are
- Work with your team and understand how we do iterative development and the team processes
- Work with your design and product peers to understand current team priorities.
- Schedule 1:1’s with your team to get to know them better
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Work with the product and design team and deliver the quarterly planning
- Work with your team to define milestones and deliverables and ensure that the team is shipping iteratively and update our 30/60/90 day plan.
- Work with your product manager and take joint ownership of the agile process and hold the team accountable for sprint commitments.
- Work with engineers on your team to understand their short term and long term goals and help them with their career planning and progression
- Work with the recruiting team and your peers to hire for the company.
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Have established and refined processes which enable iterative development and predictable delivery on the team.
- Understand the team dynamics and be able to predict team capacity around project execution and are now planning ahead for the team.
- Be an advocate for engineering teams to help advocate for technical initiatives and addressing technical debt while simultaneously working on product features
- Understand how RevenueCat is used by customers and the areas of focus for your team to help build a better customer experience.
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Have built domain knowledge and can easily debug, route and prioritize any incoming triage issues.
- You are now part of technical discussions and guide the team to come to an optimal solution.
- Have established clear communication guidelines within the team to enable open and honest communication
- Have helped bring in the right talent to RevenueCat through interviews, sourcing and screening for candidates who are aligned with our company values.
- Have built trust with the team through relationship building, mentoring and coaching and providing them opportunities and timely feedback to help them grow.
- Have a thorough understanding of how our product works and are able to communicate and guide the team in planning and prioritizing work and finding opportunities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.