Ability to develop effective reporting schemes/metrics to maintain strong control on usage and billing of cloud services
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Review and validate incoming requests for new cloud services and/or infra components and ensure capacity availability
- Cloud infrastructure operational reporting (on performance, usage, compliance, etc.)
- Analyze and provide Optimization Opportunities and share Best practices to Architects, engineers
- Responsible for day to day CLOUD performance tracking and reporting – incl.
- Create reports for new services & manage exceptions to usage and billing, as needed
- Analyzing and reporting performance metrics input to cloud service portfolio manager for continuous improvement
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS), and at least 3-5 years of IT experience.
- 2+ years of experience with one/more public/private cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with capacity forecasting, cloud cost optimization techniques, financial reporting, and workflow management in a large service operations environment.
- Familiarity with monitoring and reporting tools/APIs.
- Understanding of cloud providers, platforms and configurations and familiarity with workload usage/consumption patterns on cloud
- Strong analytical skills and appetite for financial modelling and analytics
- Good understanding of billing and metering on cloud platforms (incl. impact of usage patterns on TCO)
- Ability to support agile decision making across multiple cloud services, with short-cycle analytics and problem solving
- Ability to develop effective reporting schemes/metrics to maintain strong control on usage and billing of cloud services
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.