Your role will entail preparing for and performing release activities across the Decisioning Route to Live (including Production). These releases are done out of core business hours so you are expected to be flexible in order to facilitate and support these releases.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Interface between Application Support and Delivery teams.
- Infrastructure projects and upgrades.
- Peer review RFC's.
- Provide operational and technical support for software releases and third line support for live software.
- Contribute toward the improvement of continuous deployment process by designing and developing best practices for continuous deployment.
- Contribute to and evangelize community best practices.
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems where a precedent may not exist.
- May also include travel to other TransUnion sites and unsociable hours providing support with releases.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience working in a software development, build or release engineering capacity.
- 4 years experience working under DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban processes and methodologies.
- Familiarity with use of source control including branching, workflow, peer reviews etc.
- Experience of High Availability / Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Several years experience creating and managing automated CI/CD build and release pipelines.
- Good hands on working knowledge of MS SQL Server (Installation, optimization, operational support and TSQL).
- Good understanding of data and databases.
- Working knowledge of XML, SOAP and Stylesheets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.