This is a Director level leader with supervisor responsibility. This position has formal responsibility for the work products (timing, budget, quality, completeness) of their team. As a Director of Information Security Engineering at World Kinect Corporation, you will be a strategic leader responsible for setting the vision and direction of our information security engineering program.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Define and drive the vision of the information security engineering program, aligning it with the organization's overall cybersecurity strategy.
- Collaborate with the CISO to develop and implement security architecture, ensuring the alignment of security controls with business objectives.
- Lead and guide the Information Security Engineering team in generating innovative ideas and process improvements, continuously enhancing information security at World Kinect Corporation.
- Make effective decisions that support the company's business while ensuring information security principles are upheld.
- Develop Key Risk Indicators to identify and mitigate potential risks, as well as Key Performance Indicators to monitor operational security performance.
- Ensure IT and Cybersecurity architecture, designs, controls, and processes adhere to IT standards and overall IT and Information Security policies.
- Act as a representative for information security considerations in system development, change management, production support, and technology-enabled projects.
- Promote a culture of information security by advising senior IT management and advocating for security awareness and best practices.
- Champion the adoption of automation as a core tenet of Security Engineering.
- Create and maintain documentation related to security designs, configurations, processes, standards, and recommendations.
- Prepare and publish Information Security reports as directed by management.
- Extensive experience in various security engineering facets, including cloud security, endpoint security, application development security, data security, and infrastructure security.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft 365 Security Suite, including Entra, Purview, Defender, Priva, etc.
- Expertise in AWS Well-Architected Framework with emphasis on the 'Security' pillar and AWS Security Reference Architecture (AWS SRA).
- Knowledgeable and experienced with common Cloud reference architectures, security standards, best practices, control frameworks and an eye towards simplification
- Familiarity with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM).
- Experience providing expert advice on risk assessment, incident triage, threat modeling, and security vulnerability mitigation.
- Strong leadership experience in establishing security engineering best practices and leading successful teams.
- Experience with mapping and reporting security programs against NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Secure Control Framework, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Control Matrix (CCM), or other control frameworks is highly desired.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.