Director of Engineering
Engineering & Technology
You will work with a team of high-energy and dedicated engineers, product managers and designers to deliver products that enable our community of more than 4 million developers to spend more time on innovation and growing their own businesses and less time managing infrastructure. This role is a great opportunity for an engineering leader with a customer first mindset, a proven track record of building great products and teams, and an excellent communicator and team mate.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Collaborate across the DO organization to influence and ensure alignment, support and commitment on vision, strategy and prioritized roadmap.
- Work with leaders across the organization to define and evolve the architecture and system design to build the platforms of the future.
- Define scope, objectives and key results that develop a clear detailed plan for execution of technical initiatives that tightly align with business objectives.
- Actively lead and participate in all phases of DOs rhythm of business, including quarterly planning, analysis and reporting, monthly business unit reviews and more.
- Mentor, develop and grow engineering management and individual contributors to be the next generation of leadership for the organization.
- Drive engineering best practices to improve consistency, accelerate delivery cadence and sustain organizational growth.
- Leadership experience in running global engineering teams for a public or private cloud-centric infrastructure
- Extensive background building and leading engineering teams
- Established experience hiring, managing and growing high performing engineering managers
- A customer first attitude that prioritizes customer value in all that you and your teams do
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and agile product development and delivery environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Past success in shaping software products with an eye on simplicity
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field, such as Computer Science or Engineering
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.