Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for a hands-on digital ASIC designer with a strong first principles approach to IC design, an interest in computer architecture and networking technology, and a broad knowledge is VLSI design. You will collaborate closely with colleagues from other disciplines (e.g. optics and architecture) on the design and implementation of novel optoelectronic hardware. In this role you will contribute to system architecture, IC design, RTL implementation, as well as work with verification team to verify design functionality.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (architecture, system...) to define the design specifications and micro architecture and ensure that the design meets all requirements
- Work with the rest of the silicon team to implement RTL, optimizing for performance, power, and silicon area
- Create testbenches and work with DV team to run simulations, evaluate coverage, and ensure functional correctness
- Work closely with the physical design team to define design constraints and guide floorplanning and definition of timing requirements
Requirements (necessary skills for this role):
- 3+ years of industry experience in ASIC design
- Deep understanding of digital design and computer architecture concepts
- Experience with SoC level design, interconnect protocols, and IP integration
- Proficient in HDL languages including Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with design verification concepts, simulation environments, and frameworks such as UVM
- Deep Knowledge of physical design flows and constraints, including timing, power, and area and experience defining design constraints
- Experience with industry standard EDA tools for synthesis, simulation, and lint
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.