DevOps Engineer II
Engineering & Technology
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you. If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
What you'll do:
As a member of the DevOps team you will:
- Promote DevOps practices across the Engineering organization
- Maintain the cloud platform used to deploy applications
- Troubleshoot critical issues that may involve many systems in a distributed architecture.
- Build prototypes to evaluate technical feasibility, as well develop entire features as needed.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Help implement the engineering department’s strategy and processes.
What we're looking for:
- Solid Engineering background with at least 8 years of experience in developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial products
- AWS Certification DevOps or Associate Architect is a plus
- Terraform with AWS (Terragrunt is a plus)
- Experience creating and managing CI/CD pipelines for infrastructure as code
- Experience in developing and maintaining cloud automation tooling with AWS
- Codepipeline/CodeBuild/CodeDeploy is a plus
- Good networking skills in the area of DNS, VPCs, Subnets
- Knowledge of security in the cloud
- Experience using git
- Experience with observability tools (New Relic, DataDog, etc)
- Database knowledge
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.