DevOps Engineer (Analytics)
Engineering & Technology
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We're a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don't need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.We are looking for a professional DevOps (Analytics) Engineer to help us maintain the best performing hosting architecture on the market. The DevOps engineer will report to the DevOps Team Lead.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
What You Will Do:
- Maintain and upgrade self hosted ELK cluster
- Update and develop log and metric collection
- Fine tuning our servers on a system level and on application level.
- Ensuring high scalability
- Overseeing and ensuring smooth running and completion of server-wide updates.
- Ensuring optimal software communication between our server architecture and our hosting platform (MyKinsta).
- Acting as an escalation point for our SysOps team
- Creating tools to prevent or mitigate instances of high load, ensure security and stability throughout the system.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 2 years of experience with ElasticSearch and the ELK stack
- Experience with Google Cloud BigQuery
- Experience with Ansible or Python or Zabbix or JVM
- Experience with Kafka (Bonus)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.