Ozow is looking for a DevOps engineer that comes from a Sys Ops or Development background to assist the technical team with securing, automating, monitoring and running their mostly web-based application workloads. We are looking for a person with both Linux and Windows experience, who has a passion for automation to help the technical team move faster by enabling them and guiding them where necessary (e.g. automation / security / infrastructure setup / serverless applications).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- An IT diploma or degree
- At least 3 years work-related experience
- Experience automating development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / Team City / AppVeyor / Octopus Deploy / AWS Code Deploy
- Experience with cloud hosted infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernetes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.