Engineering & Technology
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with a team of DevOps and DBA professionals
- Improve existing infrastructure and processes in the 6 countries we’re currently deployed in as well as streamlining processes deploy to new countries in the future
- Holistically improve all aspects of our DevOps infrastructure including: reducing costs; streamlining environment provisioning; lowering response times and incorporating the latest techniques and technologies
- Monitor and maintain the existing cloud infrastructure via autoscaling, automated alerts, and OpsWork and Grafana dashboards
- Take ownership and responsibility for our cloud operation activities
- Liaise with external security agencies for annual audits as well as perform our own internal security sweeps
- Aid in reconfiguring existing architecture to allow for rapid deployments to new countries
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- 3+ years DevOps experience
- Experience independently leading the planning and deployment of a project
- Experienced with cloud platforms, especially AWS, including solid knowledge of how to utilise cloud resources to fulfil the demand from other teams and production
- A sound understanding of modern Micro Services and Service Mesh concepts
- Experience managing Kubernetes, including CI / CD with Kubernetes
- Solid networking knowledge, especially the TCP / IP stack and HTTP protocol
- A strong understanding of cache, including CDN, HTTP cache, Redis / Memcached
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including Linux OS issue diagnosis and OS parameter optimisation, JVM optimisation would be highly advantageous
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.