We are looking for senior DevOps cloud engineers to work alongside a team of IT professionals in the delivery of software solutions to various clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Focussing mainly on delivering and maintaining production-grade systems which adhere to DevOps and SRE practices
- Making use of good interpersonal skills and passion for improving the software delivery lifecycle through the implementation of DevOps principles
- Working in an Agile team and interacting closely to guide and assist engineering teams as they deliver business functionality
- Designing, implementing, and optimising the entire software release process.
- Mentoring and advising junior cloud engineers as they grow in the field
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a cloud engineer in a DevOps capacity
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer with experience in Java, .NET, or Python (experience in other languages may still be considered)
- 4+ years of experience in public cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- 4+ years of experience with containerisation and container platforms
- An understanding of distributed systems, service architectures, cloud native systems, the problems they attempt to solve as well as the related trade-offs to contribute to feature and service design
- A strong understanding of all components in a full-stack solution (front-end, back-end, and storage) as well as how they typically interact
- Familiar with monitoring and observability tooling and practices
- Knowledge of configuration management tools and Infrastructure as Code tooling (Terraform / CDK / Pulumi) and practices will be beneficial
- Experience in Release Engineering, CI/CD tooling and practices
- Experience in serverless architectures and tools
- Proven experience assisting development teams to deliver rapidly and reliably
- Development background preferred although operations background will be considered
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.