Developer Experience Engineer
Engineering & Technology
You care about Developer Experience, aiming to always improve the workflows of other developers by making things simpler and quicker. You care about documentation, ensuring that the tools you create enable the next developer to easily build on top of what you’ve started. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents towards chess!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What You’ll Do
- Work on internal tooling that is used by our developers everyday
- Build custom systems, workflows, and automations to help improve the Developer Experience of several teams, deployment processes, etc.
- Aim to improve CI/CD workflows by making them faster and maintaining their tooling as the scale of the project grows
- Maintain front-end dependencies by keeping tools up-to-date and routinely resolve security vulnerabilities
- Proficiency in using TypeScript with ES6+ features (async/await, Promises, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js and its native modules, knowing that you don’t need need an npm package for every single operation
- Proficiency in front-end module bundlers, including webpack + rollup, being able to create custom plugins/loaders when necessary
- Basic knowledge of AST manipulation, being able to write custom Babel transformations or custom ESLint rules
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Understanding of great CLI design, ensuring the user can intuitively comprehend what’s happening under the hood
- Familiarity in working with containers and cloud technology such as Docker, K8S, and GCP
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.