Cody is the best AI coding assistant today, and you'll get to help build it and get it in the hands of millions of devs. AI applied to software engineering will change the world more than any single other technology. We're perfectly positioned to keep building the best coding AI because of our large-scale, deep understanding of code inside the most advanced companies in the world and across the world of public code.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Build apps with Cody in public
- Build integrations on top of Cody (such as teaching Cody how to use and gather information from other dev tools, including logging, perf, etc., tools)
- Livestream and record demos of what you build, for Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- Be an incredibly helpful and inspirational member of our dev community yourself and help grow it
- Represent our user community within Sourcegraph
- Write awesome technical blog posts and docs pages
- Promote Sourcegraph on social media
- Help connect our user community growth to our product-led growth engine
Skills and Experience
- You are intrinsically motivated by Sourcegraph’s mission and Cody.
- Experience as a software engineer or prolific coding
- TypeScript skills (Cody's code is open source)
- Able to communicate technical concepts in a simple and engaging way
- Experience creating high-quality technical writing and videos
- Experience working in a high-agency environment that requires ownership
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.