We’re looking to add talented product designers who are hungry and understand the urgency and importance of what we’re doing for society.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Does this sound like you?
- Hungry and wants their shot to change the world - a force of nature when empowered with the tools, resources and development to do it.
Bored and frustrated at big companies; feel held back by red tape, bureaucracy and poor decisions.
Keen to understand the big picture & entire context of the company and vertical; has a sense of urgency for growth towards a senior executive role.
Have hacked together a cool project in the past, that did something useful, and want to relive that feeling of accomplishment (everyday!).
High sigma product intuition and empathy - an uncanny ability to intuit the deepest anxieties and opportunities for user joy even with minimal user research.
Obsessed with optimising UX: quickly able to understand the needs of our users and translate deep anxieties and latent opportunities for excitement and joy into optimal UX flows.
Exceptional attention to detail & an eye for aesthetics that ensure a careful & thorough approach to Figma mockups.
An excellent communicator: concisely and clearly communicate designs to the team both verbally and through the materials you produce (sketches, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
Able to understand and distil complex concepts & processes and make them accessible for our users in the form of simple, elegant user flows and interactions.
Able to work in an iterative design process, guided by user feedback & company goals; motivated and energised by group critique.
Seeks to maximise not only self productivity, but combined team productivity, communicating the right things at the right time through the right channels (verbal/Slack/Notion).
Intellectually curious and loves learning - able to tackle entirely novel challenges that lack prior precedent through applying strong design fundamentals and first principles thinking, creatively using the best tools for the job to maximise user delight.
Familiarity with Figma and/or hungry to learn.
Our current stack & what to expect from the role
- Work with our engineers and sales team to identify, create and implement the user flows that make using Anima a delight for both doctors and patients.
- Design and implement creative solutions that improve the clarity and comprehension of our 2 apps, and our website.
- Join customer calls to develop a deep understanding of their fundamental motivations and needs/pain points.
- Lead on the design and implementation for our flagship features, including building out our video consultation offering & seamlessly incorporating integrations with NHS APIs into our UX.
- Collaborate with engineers to apply insights from user cohort & A/B testing to inform decisions about feature selection & design.
- Hire/scale the team, while implementing the right processes at the right times to maximise discounted team productivity and maximise user delight.
- Potential to transition to a more managerial/executive role.
- Define and formalise our design standards, and grow and scale our design tools and processes so we keep rapidly shipping features that result in a high retention delta.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.