Data Storage Tech Lead
Engineering & Technology
Filecoin is a crypto based distributed storage network that aims to store humanity’s most valuable information. The Filecoin network uses advanced cryptography to store over 15 exabytes of data, and prove its continued storage every day! Lotus is the Go-based reference implementation of the Filecoin protocol, and the Lotus miner handles the process of receiving, storing, and proving those 15 exabytes of data!
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work on the architecture and development of main reference implementations of the Filecoin protocol as it relates to enterprise level data storage service. Your role will have a major impact on the entire Filecoin ecosystem, as your work will enable the scaling of data onboarding.
- Serve as a technical leader providing guidance to the team, anticipating issues and ensuring we maintain a high bar of quality.
- Work with a vibrant open source community for user feedback and adoptions
- Be responsible for both hands-on coding and architecture work.
- 5+ years (10+ preferred) of experience working as a software engineer on storage and distributed systems.
- Experience developing on-premises enterprise software.
- Programming experience and proficiency with Go is ideal, but programming experience in one or more of the following is required: Rust, C, C++, Haskell, Java, Scala, Python, Clojure.
- Ability to analyze, criticize, and improve the design of complex computation systems.
- Ability to evaluate new components and dependencies keeping in mind long-term maintenance and deployment requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pragmatic “get it done” attitude and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, or related field, or equivalent practical experience (though a “traditional” education or degree is NOT required).
- An interest in blockchain technology and cryptography.
- Work with stakeholders to define data reporting requirements.
- Conduct design and code reviews on projects within the Sentinel and data warehousing repositories.
- Support and administration of various columnar and relational databases.
- Collaborate with other data engineers to create a self-service data platform.
- Champion Protocol Labs’ GRC strategy for data governance, risk management, privacy, security, quality, and retention, ensuring compliance with legal and business requirements.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.