The Pagoda Data Science team is looking for a Data Scientist to optimize developer growth and performance marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing
- Define and assess metrics to inform key conclusions in growth optimization;
- Apply statistical models on large datasets to understand trends in developer behavior and influence growth and marketing strategy;
- Develop attribution models, and generate actionable insights into the performance of marketing channels and other distribution channels;
- Collaborate closely with Pagoda’s Marketing, Product and Developer Experience teams to help identify key drivers of developer growth and engagement;
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data quality;
- Cultivate data-informed decision-making culture at the company and constantly research and adopt the most recent best practices in growth analytics.
What We're Looking For
- Experience with data querying language (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g. Python), data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker), dashboarding and data pipeline tools;
- Experience in growth optimization for B2B2C businesses and finding growth opportunities through data analytics;
- Experience with quantifying experience of developers or other technical audiences;
- Strong data storytelling skills and ability to explain complex insights in a succinct way;
- Experience working with a distributed team, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or related field is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.