This position is for a highly skilled and experienced Blue Team expert to lead our team of security professionals in detecting, preventing, and responding to cyber threats. As a Blue Team Operations Lead, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to protect our client's assets from cyber threats, including leading security incident response. You will also be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with the Blue Team services.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Develop and implement security strategies, policies, and procedures to protect the client's assets and data from cyber threats.
• Develop and maintain incident response plans and playbooks.
• Continuously evaluate and improve security processes and technologies to stay ahead of emerging threats.
• Manage and lead the Blue Team in detecting, preventing, and responding to cyber threats.
• Provide and encourage regular, constructive, and consistent feedback amongst the team.
• Ensure that all Blue Team members have a growth journey in place and provide support to empower team members in reaching their growth goals.
• Manage security incidents and coordinate with other teams to respond to security incidents.
• Maturing threat hunting capabilities and processes within the team to ensure a shift from responsive to proactive incident identification.
Customer Success Management:
• Ensure that Client Service Levels are consistently above 90%.
• Ensure that Customer Satisfaction ratings are above 90%.
• Work towards improving the percentage of completed Customer Satisfaction survey is above 25%.
• Service Delivery - A final point of Escalation to our clients for all matters relating to Blue Team service delivery.
• Proactively consult with key stakeholders to ensure early identification and mitigation of business risk.
• Compile and deliver reports to relevant stakeholders.
• Planning & Scheduling to ensure that client expectations are met and that appointments are adhered to.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Cyber Security Blue Team role, with at least 2 years in a team lead role.
• Experience with client facing communication and roles.
• Strong knowledge of security technologies, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and vulnerability management.
• Experience managing security incidents and responding to security threats.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), as well as leadership skills.
• Relevant Cyber Security certifications, such as CISSP, OSDA or CASP+.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.