Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
As a CSM, you’ll manage our mid-market group of enterprise accounts in your territory, working to gain the trust and long-term partnership of Time Doctor clients as you continue to demonstrate product value and ROI. You’ll aim to provide comforting coverage to a wide book of businesses through prioritization and automation. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment as you guide your clients through initial onboarding, setup, ongoing feature updates, and health check-ins. The primary focus of the CSM is on the adoption, growth, and retention of our mid-market clients while aiming to boost them into becoming Tier 1 accounts
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Own, maintain, grow, and build your book of Tier 2 accounts through prioritized and automated engagements.
- Drive successful Time Doctor onboarding to help customers realize the business value our products offer and how we can best support them.
- Work to understand your customers’ business needs, keep ongoing documentation of their use case, and pinpoint those we can aim to expand to Tier 1 accounts.
- Lead ongoing messaging sequences, including product updates, plan changes, and check-ins for all accounts, and schedule top client trainings.
- Closely monitor the health of all clients, including contracts, product issues/requests, end user adoption, and overall satisfaction with Time Doctor.
- Partner closely with cross-departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues, and contribute to wider team/company project plans.
Required Skills & Experience
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience.
- Experience interfacing with executives and navigating customer organizational structures.
- Experience owning a book of 100+ accounts.
- A proven track record of expanding client accounts, improving retention rates, and growing adoption.
- Experience acting as a product expert in a similar role/company, providing product overviews/trainings, and partnering closely with a product team.
- Past participation in cross-departmental processes and project with other teams such as sales, support, product, engineering, marketing etc.
- Experience working remotely is a must.
- Experience leading a team and managing performance is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
- Comfort using Zoom, Slack, Jira, Support Desk, and other project management tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.