We are looking for a rockstar Culinary Sales Associate for Weekends with strong experience in inbound and outbound sales to join our team on weekends. This role will have a lot of growth opportunities, including extending the hours to weekdays if the candidate is interested.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Be an expert in the experiences featured on Cozymeal in order to sell the right experience to clients.
- Follow up with client inquiries in a timely manner both by email and over the phone, in line with company standards for communication.
- Assist our community of chefs and venues with any questions or requests pertaining to our platform, upcoming experiences, tools and communication.
- Help confirm upcoming dates with chefs and venues to promote new bookings and reservations for our events.
- Continuously work to improve the sales process and the offerings on Cozymeal
- 3+ years of culinary (food & beverage) sales experience
- 2+ years of phone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Food & Beverage experience
- Revenue driven with a track record of exceeding monthly and or quarterly targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management and ability to work free of distractions in a home office environment
- Ability to work from 8 am to 4 pm PST (11 am to 7 pm EST) on Saturdays and Sundays. Ability to work on weekdays a plus but not required.
- Experience handling a high volume of leads via phone and email
- CRM Experience (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.