The role will have responsibility towards the CAS revenue target and ensuring a healthy pipeline of opportunities and management of these in Microsoft Dynamics. The successful applicant needs to have an interest in selling, however most important is the ability to engage with clients and internal teams at NIQ to seek out potential CAS opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Supporting CAS (Consumer Analytics Solutions) revenue generation:
- The role will have joint responsibility for the CAS (Consumer Analytics Solutions) revenue target working alongside the existing Commercial Consultant.
- This will involve creating new opportunities, following up on sales leads and ensuring client proposals are well matched to business needs and that delivery can be accommodated in a timely fashion.
Pipeline management & forecasting:
- The candidate will be responsible for building a healthy pipeline of opportunities and management of these in Microsoft Dynamics.
- If required, the candidate will be requested to support the wider Consumer panel team for proposals in the broader portfolio if there is an opportunity elsewhere.
- Working with the Delivery consultant to understand the CAS (Consumer Analytics Solutions) delivery process, our technology, how the data is used, the products we offer – the successful applicant will support on projects and ultimately lead their own projects delivering analysis and insight to the client.
- The CAS (Consumer Analytics Solutions) team has a unique working structure working with off shore modelling and insight teams, therefore the successful applicant will need to develop relationships with these teams as well as operations and commercial teams.
- Solid experience working within the FMCG industry, ideally with experience of working with Consumer or Shopper panel data Panel. Experience of working with and/or selling NielsenIQ Homescan, other consumer panel (e.g. Kantar Worldpanel), or loyalty card data would be a strong advantage.
- Experience or working with, or within, FMCG client insight departments and internal customers.
- Ideally, the candidate will have strong Consumer Panel knowledge, FMCG Manufacturer & Retailer insight.
- Strong business and commercial acumen (including business environment and client).
- In interest in Consumer Analytics and how clients use the insight to drive and develop strategies.
- Solid proficiency in decision-making and problem resolution in a highly client-focused fashion.
- Highly proficient project management and time management skills, multi-tasking will be key to success in this role.
- Experience of using NielsenIQ and/or other consumer panel (e.g. Kantar Worldpanel) analytic tools & delivery systems would be an advantage.
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.