We're searching for a Senior Associate Community Lead to join PolygonID (the decentralized identity toolset for Web3) and take charge of community activities: Taking one of the key roles in achieving that Polygon ID becomes the identity layer of Web3, by means of achieving awareness and real adoption of Polygon ID through engagement of developers communities. You will work closely with some of the best professionals in the identity field and web3 in the world, giving you an unique opportunity to learn and grow. You will report to the Product Delivery & Developer Experience Manager and work closely with DevRel and Marketing to achieve your goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Participate in the definition of the strategy and execute it to achieve awareness and real adoption of Polygon ID.
- Engage with developers communities and grow to new ones even beyond Web3.
- Understand which type of actions works better to achieve real adoption of Polygon ID.
- Bring insights from the community to the product team and work with technical writers, marketing and other functional areas to deliver the best developer and user experience.
- Proven experience and passion about Digital Identity:
- Knowledgeable in SSI, DID, VC, iden3,....
- Having contacts within the ecosystem: companies, communities, associations, foundations including the DIF, W3C verifiable credential working groups, Trust Over Ip and similar orgs
- Proven experience in Web3.
- Knowledge in the Ethereum ecosystem is a plus.
- Having contacts within the ecosystem: companies, communities, DAOs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Marketing knowledge is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.