The primary purpose of a Cloud Support Engineer is to deliver exceptional customer support by addressing and resolving technical issues primarily related to Microsoft Cloud Platforms, ranging from Microsoft SaaS applications such as Office 365, and Microsoft 365, Microsoft PaaS offerings, like Azure App Services, Azure Functions, and Azure SQL Databases, as well as managing infrastructure components within Azure IaaS, such as virtual machines, virtual networks, and storage.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as core services and infrastructure, to escalate and resolve complex technical issues, ensuring proper communication and coordination.
- Actioning Requests for Change (RFCs) related to Microsoft cloud platforms, by reviewing proposed changes, assessing potential impacts, providing technical guidance, and ensuring that changes are implemented smoothly and in compliance with established procedures and policies. Coordinating with stakeholders to minimize disruptions and maintain service continuity throughout the change process.
- Setting and defining Microsoft Cloud platforms' performance and health metrics, leveraging relevant monitoring tools to identify and address potential issues before they impact customers.
- Contribute to the team's knowledge base by documenting solutions, creating troubleshooting guides, and sharing insights and best practices with colleagues and customers.
- Develop and utilize IaC (Infrastructure as Code), scripts or automation tools (e.g., PowerShell, Azure CLI) to streamline processes, automate tasks, and improve operational efficiency.
- Assist customers in managing their Azure infrastructure resources, including virtual machines, virtual networks, storage, and other components, ensuring optimal configuration and utilization.
- Advise customers on security best practices, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements within Microsoft Cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including pre-sales or professional services, to provide feedback, drive improvements, and enhance customer experiences.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Microsoft Cloud platforms, technologies, and industry trends. Engage in continuous learning through training, certifications, and self-study to enhance technical expertise and keep pace with evolving cloud solutions.
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Cloud-based solutions, including Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the deployment, configuration, and operation of predominantly Microsoft Cloud-based solutions.
- Assist with scheduled and support standby rostered after-hours work on client infrastructures as deemed necessary
- Working with People
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Presenting and Communicating
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organizing
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Engineering capacity.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure (Implementation/Support/Monitoring/Management).
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft 365 (Implementation/Support/Monitoring/Management).
- 1+ years of experience administering Azure Kubernetes (AKS) platforms.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert:
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator.
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert:
- MS-203: Microsoft 365 Messaging, or equivalent.
- MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator, or:
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services.
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.