As a Cloud-native Backend Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to expand and enhance our existing codebase, while also driving innovation for new features. You will have complete ownership of your work, ensuring that every aspect is executed to a high standard. This includes ensuring code functionality, implementing comprehensive test automation, optimizing scalability within our cloud infrastructure, and establishing proper monitoring practices.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- 3+ years of experience as backend engineer developing scalable, production-ready solutions
- Experience with PHP (Symfony) or JVM-based languages (Kotlin)
- Experience designing and implementing APIs for, and collaborating with, internal and/or public data consumers
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Understands the importance of strong software testing at every stage and can advocate for test-driven development
- Continuous integration and delivery mindset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.