Cisco Network Engineer
Engineering & Technology
The Leidos Defense E&CS; group currently has an opening for a Cisco Network Engineer to work on a high-profile datacenter migration project in Suitland, Maryland. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior engineer to design and build a network infrastructure from the ground up. This position requires mostly onsite work but does offer some remote days.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:12 years
- Research existing infrastructure capabilities.
- Plan the network architecture.
- Create the architectural documentation.
- Work with vendors and experts in other functional areas to develop a unified, resilient, high performing architecture.
- Determine when to schedule meeting with vendors and customer stakeholders to finalize key decisions.
- Develop high-quality documentation that utilizes well-written narrative, tables, and diagrams to provide a world-class product to our customer.
- Communicate both verbally and writing with team members, vendors and the customer on a regular basis.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, computer science or a related scientific field and 12+ years of experience in related systems, activities and programs or a Masters degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- A High School diploma and additional years of directly related experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance.
- Currently have a CompTIA Sec+ CE.
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and/or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Enterprise.
- Experience with Datacenter migration.
- Network design and build experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.