Are you an exceptional performer who wants to be part of an organization that can match your ambition? This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in a high performing pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement Human resource strategies and plans to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equity, excellence and high expectations for all employees by developing and deploying organizational policies and structures that remove barriers and foster inclusion for all.
- Oversee/lead talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, and retention, training and development, compensation and benefits programs across the business.
- Ensure that the organization develops a high-performing, results focused, mission-driven culture.
- Develop and implement compensation and benefits programs, including job descriptions, job classification, grading and salary structure which are competitive and cost effective.
- Maintain an effective program of compliance with human resource related laws and regulations and manage relationships with compliance agencies.
To be considered for this role you must among others, have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline from a recognised & accredited University.
- Postgraduate Degree in business management, human resources or related field (Considered a plus)
- Professional Certification like CIPD, PHR and SPHR (Considered a plus).
- At least 10 years of professional Human Resource Management experience in all aspects of Human Resource Management and Employee development in an industrial environment, including experience in a multinational environment.
- Human Resource Management Experience in a manufacturing environment with 300+ employees
- At least 3 – 5 years of Human Resource Management Experience at a senior Level
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic Human Resource Management (HR planning and policy, talent management, employee selection, compensation, benefits, training and employee development, employee relations, and performance management.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in change management and driving cultural change
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in conducting and leading successful negotiations with Unions
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in company restructuring
- Demonstrated experience in Corporate Affairs and Public Relations (Considered a plus
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with C-suite leaders, Board of Directors, Board Sub-committees and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite /Related software business and human resources related computer applications/software, which may include talent management systems, time and attendance systems, etc.
- A self-starter
- Results Focused
- Excellent supervisory skills and leadership capability – able to engage others around the business agenda, in strong and authentic business partnerships
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.