Unicaf, the leading online higher education platform in sub-Saharan Africa facilitating universities to offer quality higher education degree programmes is growing and looking for a Call Centre Supervisor in Accra, Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage the call centre advisers and activities
- Oversee the day-to-day work schedule of the call centre
- Ensure that the Call Centre is functioning at its best capacity to assist applicants
- Assess performance and give feedback
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- 2+ years experience in managerial position and/or experience as a call centre supervisor or similar supervisory position.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good knowledge on the use of software and hardware.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Driven and results oriented.
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
- Excellent multitasking, time management and leadership skills.
- Ability to be highly organized and work under high pressure environments
- Effective communication with the team members to resolve all issues
- Detailed supervision of the daily work of student advisers
- Evaluation, training and guidance to the team members to improve performance
- Professional communication with interested applicants (via phone & email)
- Effective communication with internal departments
- Adhesion to the company policies and regulations.
- Daily reports to the management.
Location: Candidates residing in Accra will be prioritized
Remuneration: An excellent remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.
NB: If you interested please submit your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: October 26th, 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.