The CAD Technician is to support the retention of long-term quality clients by supporting the designers to translate their creative ideas using cutting-edge visual presentations and technical documentation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- To translate architectural design into technical drawings and details for construction.
- To support the architect in his design work by preparing 3D presentations and animations that seeks to explain the architect’s concept and ideas.
- Prints all construction drawings and documentation needed for any project.
- Supports the office in supervising site work when necessary.
- Responsible for proper keeping all printed documents in an orderly manner.
Standards: Position Specific:
- The drawings and documentation produced must support the architect’s design.
- All drawings must be free from errors and must be approved by a supervisor.
- All drawings must be delivered on or before the scheduled deadline.
- All drawings and documentation must be presented according to the approved presentation template or format.
- All CAD technicians must seek to consistently improve their ability by being able to work progressively under less supervision and with no errors in their work.
- Architectural Draguhtmanship or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Employment Time: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.