The company has a relaxed yet professional work environment extends to their flat management structure. Being a part of this company means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through their Continuous Learning Programme. The teams needs C#.Net engineers to work with other talented engineers to drive the design and execution of digital solutions and to assist with.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Implementing code that can be reused on multiple platforms
- Breaking down complex issues into smaller manageable tasks
- Understanding requirements, identifying areas of change, and implementing maintainable code
- Being proactive in identifying areas of improvement and keeping the code base up to date with the latest language features
- Taking pride in your craft by finding new ways to improve your code and keeping up with the latest methodologies
- Having a pragmatic approach to reviewing pull requests and open minded to changes in your own code
- Good understanding of the .NET framework and C# language features
- Microsoft certification beneficial
- Proficiency in C# with +-3 years solid exposure at a professional level
- Must be interested in pursuing a professional career in .NET technologies
- Experience in object orientation and composition
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles and design patterns
- .NET Core / Standard
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.