Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of our company means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code
- Working closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Working on extensions of existing products
- Suggesting and implementing improvements on current products
- Planning, designing, developing, managing, documenting, testing, deploying, and supporting new and existing modules
- Algorithm complexities Development of the next generation software
- Basic database systems - indexes, filters
- BSc degree in a technology-related field preferable
- Proficiency in C++ with +-3 years solid exposure at an academic or professional level
- Must be interested in pursuing a professional career in C++
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.