We are looking for a C++ Developer to join the DECA team and help with coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Designing and extending mobile game applications for Apple and Android platforms.
- Collaborating with the design and product team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Conducting analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Maintaining the code of the game and suggesting improvements.
- Prepare and sustain all the documentation needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of professional working experience as a C++ developer.
- Proven experience in working with iOS apps.
- Proficient in Objective-C, C++, and Java.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party SDKs, like Facebook, Firebase, and AdSDKs.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including, Git.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders to gather and understand requirements.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working with automation servers, like Jenkins.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.