Business Development Representative
Jobberman Third Party
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Contact and qualify potential creators/affiliate partners through cold calls, emails or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Set appointments, follow up and close leads
- Track progress towards meeting weekly/monthly sales goals
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Attend virtual/physical events to build relationships and generate leads
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Gather useful information from users and competitor data
- Research target demographics, economic trends, customer needs and interests and other data that can be used in creating strategies for business development
- Present sales pitches, product reports and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes the company brand and mission and helps the audience identify a need for our product offering.
- Study our products and be able to persuasively educate and inform customers of how it works; understand how to upsell and recommend complementary offer.
- 12+ months experience with sales
- Possess strong entrepreneurial spirit i.e self-driven and ambitious
- Digital marketing experience is a must
- Experience with the digital tools and tactics of B2B prospecting (e.g. Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Cognism etc.)
- Won’t combine any on-site engagement with the role and for remote position if any at all, just 1 not-so-intense gig
- Single, Female and not older than 28 years
- Experience retailing digital information product is a plus
- Note: It’s a 6 month contract and could lead to a permanent role.
- Excellent negotiation, organization skills, attention to detail, and highly data-driven are must
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Knowledge of working sales techniques and strategies
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Ability to work independently or in a high energy sales team environment.
Location: ( Accra)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.