Business Development Manager
Jobberman Third Party
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing a healthy pipeline of new prospects and clear strategy to achieve new business targets, while driving the profitable growth of existing and cross border business to meet the goals and aspiration of the client and market first strategy. Ability to manage a portfolio of client will be an advantage. It is the Business Development Manager’s role to fully understand the needs of the client or prospect, to fully understand the full suite of Intl. SOS’s products and services, to recommend the right range of services to the client, to properly advise the client on product and service benefits and features so that clients entirely understand the services they are ordering.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Frequent travel to visit clients
- Support all pricing and contract negotiations ensuring the coordination and consistent communication between each region acting as escalation for contract, pricing, dispute resolution
- Ensure client/prospect proposals are of a professional standard and in line with company policies and procedures. If a proposal is nonstandard, then it is necessary to seek the approval of the Sales and Marketing Manager and/or Group prior to submission to the client. Ensure proposals for indemnified memberships are approved by Corporate if non-standard
- Ensure clients pay promptly within credit terms with zero bad debt accounts
- Be a good International SOS ambassador, leading by example ensuring the demonstration of company values at all times
- Maintain an open and win-win approach to client relationships, self, department and company through the process of consultative selling
- Be prepared to present ideas, concepts and specific knowledge to the Marketing and Sales Team and the Company as and when required or volunteered
- Make use of the Subject Matter Experts to bring more knowledge to our clients
- Ability to cold call / visit and identify relevant business opportunities.
- Ability to manage the sales process from identifying business opportunities to sealing deals.
- Strong consultative / solution selling skills in B2B.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills (impact and influence).
- High profile networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record in B2B sales in the service industry such as but not limited to Consulting and Advisory services, Health Insurance and related services, Logistics and Supply Chain services, Facility Management, Catering Management, Travel Management.
- Existing Network in the Energy, Mining and Infrastructure Verticals as well as within Manufacturing / Industrial, Telecom and/or Public Health, will be considered as an advantage.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Communication.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (oral and written) is an absolute must. Ability to speak another language relevant to location and client base will be an advantage.
- Alignment with the Intl.SOS values of Passion, Expertise, Respect and Care
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.