As Blockchain Protocol Architect you will report directly to the SVP of Protocol Research and Development. As a senior technical leader you will provide technical, architectural and implementation oversight across all of the core protocol teams and functions including proof-of-stake (PoS), Supernets and zkEVM roll-ups. You will work closely with senior engineers on the core protocol teams to implement improvements using best-practice methodologies and driving deployment to our production systems through our diverse ecosystem. You will have high visibility within and outside the organization as a recognized protocol expert and visionary.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Identify, develop and otherwise source novel research and unique approaches to solve large-scale scalability, security and robustness challenges in core protocols.
- Participate in requirements gathering and discussion with product leaders and executives throughout the organization.
- Work daily with developers on core protocols teams to provide design and architecture brainstorming, code reviews, best-practise development practices, solution development and high-level engineering oversight.
- On occasion, write and deliver code to provide solutions to the most challenging problems or demonstrate a new, novel approach.
- Deep familiarity and a proven track record with Ethereum, related technologies, rollup protocols, their trade-offs, scalability issues and potential attack vectors.
- Mastery of several modern programming languages, with Go as a minimum requirement.
- Demonstrated Rust expertise is highly desirable.
- Deep familiarity and experience with distributed systems engineering, protocols and architecture.
- Minimum 8+ years of senior development experience, with 3 or more recently in the blockchain or cryptography industry.
- Experience is mentoring and developing less-experienced engineers.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, independent start-up-like environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.