In this role, you will help us to create new products and continuously enhance existing products and features, where you’ll get to use unique and new technologies. You will use your experience to help design and architect complex software, for consumption by millions of users around the world.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
As our Software Development Engineer, your day could include:
- End-to-end (Fullstack) development for new and current cloud-based applications, for both web and mobile use
- Work on the technology roadmap with Product Owners, designing solutions with your squad, and new feature development, through to production, improving/optimizing and maintenance
- Debug and perform root cause analysis for application issues
- Perform tests and quality checks on your code - you own the quality and security of the code you create
- Take initiative in recommending improvements to the development process
- Proactively identify application pain points and suggest mitigation strategies
- Perform peer reviews of code changes
- Maintain documentation and help articles for new/updated features
- Provide training sessions for the support team for new features
- Work closely with business stakeholders within an agile environment
- Mentoring junior members of the squad
To be successful in joining Employment Hero, you’ll have:
- Experience as a Software Development Engineer, particularly for a cloud-based SaaS
- Experience in at least one Object-oriented programming (OOP) scripting language, such as Ruby on Rails, Python, Scala or other scripting language
- Experience in developing software, using microservices or SOA architecture for deployment on public clouds, preferably AWS
- Good understanding of database concepts and experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and working with Product teams
- Quality coding practices, including test-driven development, unit testing and secure coding awareness
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.