We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer who will contribute to the development of our Billing System. In this position you will work at the forefront of our mission to enhance billing components. You will collaborate with our talented team to architect and implement backend solutions that redefine how businesses and users consume billing information.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work on the backend for Neon Cloud applications
- Join an experienced Golang team and contribute to the development of new features for the Billing
- Own feature end-to-end from participating in the design process to iterating based on stakeholders' feedback after it has been shipped
- Communicate with various teams and external partners to consolidate requirements and ensure a seamless user experience in handling billing information
- Keep the bar high for the code quality and internal devX
- Participate in on-call rotations to handle and resolve critical issues
We’re looking for someone who has
- 3+ years’ experience developing backend apps (at least 1 year of the recent Golang experience)
- Exposure to infrastructure technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub Actions, cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Participated in building highly-available, data-driven systems using message brokers, like Kafka, AWS Kinesis; and databases like ClickHouse, Cassandra, Postgres (TimescaleDB), etc.
- Bonus Skills: Experience with financial systems or payment gateways is advantageous but not mandatory.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.