Together, Amazon Web Services (AWS) re/Start and getINNOtized are excited to build an inclusive and diverse pipeline of new cloud talent. And you can be part of it! The AWS re/Start program is a skills development program that prepares you for entry-level careers in the cloud and connects you to potential employers.
The 12-week program has an extensive curriculum that covers modules including Linux, Python, networking, cyber security, cloud operations, system administration, troubleshooting, task automation and relational database skills. After training, learners have the opportunity to pursue the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam and connect with potential employers.
A technology background is not strictly required to apply, but a strong passion and interest in tech topics is highly welcome.
Application Deadline: 26th January 2021
· Full-time availability for 12 weeks to attend training (Monday – Friday)
· Desire to learn / high curiosity / demonstrated self-learning skills
· Strong, proactive communication
· Client and team-oriented mindset
· Goal oriented and self-driven learner
Technical Background Requirements:
· Basic background in IT and cloud services is a plus
· Participate in all program related activities (assignments, quizzes, exams, check-ins)
· Successful candidates are linked with employers for potential job offers afterward – there are no obligations to take the offer and there are no hidden fees. A job placement can however not be guaranteed.
What you need:
· Access to a computer
Stable internet access and connectivity for
We are happy to work with strong partners: the Digital Skills Accelerator Africa e.V. (DSAA) – an independent organisation focused on training highly skilled digital workforce talent in Africa – is contributing to the implementation of the Azubi AWS re/Start program by getINNOtized in Ghana. The DSAA is supported by Invest for Jobs of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
OUR BELIEF FOR INCLUSION
We believe in the power of diversity and respect. We want to create access to education, qualified jobs and professional growth for all, irrespective of disabilities, race, gender or religion. Our program is designed to accommodate persons with different circumstances and backgrounds, to empower them to become the best version of themselves.