Assessment Item Writer - Data Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for passionate individuals with experience in Data Engineering to work with our Certification and Assessment team. DataCamp Certification allows individuals to validate their data proficiency in specific data roles and connect with companies that are hiring data professionals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Create assessment items as specified to the test specifications for a range of data skills and technologies
- Ensure items are written to the appropriate level of difficulty and focus of the assessment and include all relevant supporting materials (e.g. grading information, source information for data)
- Provide peer reviews to other item writers to ensure technical correctness of all items developed
- Implement feedback provided by other items writers and/or DataCamp assessment experts
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are completed within the agreed timelines
- Attend meetings as necessary for training, item editing, or alignment of requirements.
- Has 2+ years of experience in a data engineering role
- Is comfortable programming in Python and SQL
- Is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has a strong command of English and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is collaborative and motivated, with ability to execute swiftly
- Is organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (thrives in fast-paced environment)
- Experience in assessment item writing is a plus but not required (appropriate training will be provided)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.