Superside is looking for a motivated and hands-on AR/AP Manager to take charge of a small team looking after the order to cash and accounts payable functions. Report to the Finance Ops Finance Manager, you will be part of a world class Finance Ops team within a high growth global company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage a small team to maintain customer subscription accounts, customer billing, accounts receivable, account payable
- Improve company processes and policies and be involved in ad-hoc projects within the finance department
- Develop the reporting on performance metrics within your areas of responsibility
- Position yourself as a trusted business partner with both internal and external stakeholders
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Experience managing a motivated team with kindness
- Demonstrated ability with taking ownership and effecting process improvements
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.