We’re looking for a Research Team Lead to lead a group of Runway's Applied ML Research team. This person will be leading and driving the executions for new applied research projects. This person should have a strong research background in computer vision, and be deeply interested in managing and enabling other researchers to develop state-of-the-art research. This is a cross-functional role that requires strong communication and collaboration skills; you will have a chance to work with the rest of the engineering organization to oversee the transition from research into production, as well as with the Product team to initiate and work on projects that deliver clear user value.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
What you’ll do
- Lead and grow a group of Runway’s applied machine learning research team
- Coordinate with the product team and the rest of the engineering team to define goals for your team that are aligned with overall company initiatives
- Write tooling and prototypes to unblock and increase the productivity of other researchers
- Work with a world-class engineering & research team pushing the boundaries of content creation on the browser
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of industry experience as a research scientist in computer vision
- High emotional intelligence and experience mentoring other researchers
- Good understanding of how to communicate goals, drive the execution of projects, and inspire through others
- Experience in translating product and business objectives into technical strategies
- Deep interest in productionizing state of the art ML research
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.