The right candidate for this role will play a crucial role in the dynamic and growing finance team of a fast-growing tech company, Chainlink Labs. They will take ownership of financial reporting and compliance, contribute to accurate and timely month-end closing, managing statutory audits, formalizing processes into internal controls, and developing accounting policies. The role involves working on multiple entities, maintaining general ledger mapping, and will be a key preparer of financial statements required for compliance and audit reasons throughout the group structure. The ideal candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar role, with a strong knowledge of accounting best practices and financial reporting.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the company's financial reporting processes, accounting policies, and internal controls, and apply this knowledge to ensure accurate and timely month-end closing for multiple entities.
- Successfully manage statutory audits for all relevant jurisdictions, collaborating with external advisors to ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks and deadlines.
- Establish and implement accounting policies and internal control procedures to improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting, including the preparation of consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS, where applicable.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including the accounting, sales, and treasury teams, to facilitate smooth communication and collaboration in financial reporting.
- Take ownership of the financial reporting function, including assisting in complex accounting transactions and providing support to the wider finance team on matters related to internal control and accounting policy.
- At least 2-4 years of proven experience in a similar accounting role, demonstrating self-motivation and autonomy.
- Strong knowledge of accounting best practices and experience with financial reporting under US GAAP is essential.
- Ability to manage and lead statutory audits for multiple entities, adhering to regulatory deadlines.
- Familiarity with internal control design evaluation and monitoring activities.
- Experience with ERP systems and the ability to leverage systems for process improvements.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven ability to maintain general ledger mapping for multiple entities and perform account reconciliations.
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude and proactive approach to process improvement.
- CPA qualification or progression towards the designation or equivalent.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.