Account Manager - SaaS
Build upon Captiv8’s existing client relationships in Captiv8’s marketplace and SaaS customers. Help customers become successful with Captiv8’s offerings and empower CS to grow into a consultative arm - ensuring engagement, retention and growth of clientele. Upselling/cross-selling to current clients, supporting customer health through quarterly performance goals and collaborating with cross-functional leaders on how to provide seamless customer experiences from sales and onboarding to customer success. This is a strategic individual contributor role where you will have the opportunity to help scale processes and manage key accounts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Partner with CSMs to renew and grow customer accounts
- Create and manage annual renewal plans to oversee a portfolio of customer accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Product teams to roll out new products and features
- Understand customer needs and growth potential to identify and offer additional products and services
- 2+ years of proven Sales or Account Management experience with SaaS (high preference for ad-tech expertise)
- Client manager that has grown Key Accounts and contributed with measurable impact
- A data-driven player with the ability to meet ambiguity with structure, clarity, and precision
- Energized by startup environments
- A gifted communicator who fosters strong, strategic relationships and recognizes how to instill long-term value with clientele.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.