As Account Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients and closing new MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenues). In this role you will operate autonomously, closely collaborating with local Management, Marketing and Operations teams, and with (as appropriate) HQ Marketing, Finance and Legal, mobilizing PAIX resources in achieving its account acquisition and sales objectives. You will have authority and discretion to set and negotiate sales terms within the boundaries set by Management. Prospective and newly acquired accounts are primarily local, however, can be substantial and high profile. Contact is with all decision makers up to C- suite level.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Key Activities: Sales
- Manage and expand a pipeline of new leads
- Lead the prospective/new customer acquisition process from “lead to close”
- Support immediate post-sales activities as a primary customer contact
- Prepare and facilitate customer hand-over
- Develop and implement effective sales action plans to meet or exceed sales targets
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competition to identify growth opportunities and adjust strategies accordingly
- Achieve your MRR target
- Oversee your entire sales process, from lead generation to deal closure, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- Proactively create and build relationships with decision-makers up to C-suite level at prospective and newly acquired customers, directly or through leads generated by local Marketing or partners
Scout For New Opportunities
- Actively use LinkedIn or other structured social media campaigns and traditional “cold calling”, and prepare for and attend appropriate local industry events to gain appointments, build relationships and increase awareness of PAIX’s value proposition
Negotiate and Close
- Identify, qualify, pursue (design and propose), negotiate and profitably close net new business, in close collaboration with local
- Conduct commercial and customer contract negotiations within own delegated authority and predefined ranges/guidelines.
Ensure Proper Information Maintenance in ZohoCRM
- Maintain up to date and accurate information on all customer and sales activity in ZohoCRM
- Manage opportunities in compliance with Sales processes and policies and Sales standards of performance
- Establish and monitor sales pipelines, ensuring accurate forecasting and reporting.
Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and strategic partners
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and escalations in a timely and professional manner
Support immediate post-sales activities as a primary customer contact
- Direct, oversee and support immediate post-sale activity to ensure continuity and satisfactory customer onboarding
Prepare and facilitate customer hand-over
- Hand-over closed business to the Customer Implementation / Operations team
Role Specific Skills and Competencies:
- Sales skills: Ability to develop new business, identify and sell to customer needs, translate product features to benefits, good listening skills, sensitivity to customer needs, effective delivery of presentations, negotiate well, use of closing skills appropriately and continuously development of sales skills
- Interpersonal skills: good listening skills, ability to build strong relationships, flexible/open-minded, negotiate effectively and solicit performance feedback
- Results focus: Target and achieve results, set challenging goals, priorities tasks, overcome obstacles and accept accountability
- Negotiation skills: Conduct positive negotiations, ability to compromise, handle conflict, seek common ground, articulate own and others’ goals, stay focused on positive outcome Account management: Expand sales within existing accounts, focus on customer service, develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and monitor account activity.
- New MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenues) signed
- Customer invoicing and payment
- Customer satisfaction
Experience, Knowledge, & Qualification Requirements:
To qualify for this role, you should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IT field
- 5+ years of experience in a consultative selling area
- Track record of deals within the banking/insurance sector
- Preferable in IT Services/data Centre/telco/network environment
- Broad business network and contact data base especially in the Financial industry.
- Be able to bring your own pipeline of prospective customers
- Solid understanding of Microsoft office applications
- Excellent team-work skills
Employment Type: Contract
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.