Showpad is on the hunt for an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive to drive hyper growth for a portfolio of our most crucial and strategic customer accounts while also breaking into new enterprise accounts. If you're an ambitious, driven and experienced Enterprise sales professional who thrives in a high-performance environment, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Key responsibilities as an Account Executive, Enterprise Sales:
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual ARR targets with consistency and predictability. You'll be a pro at opening new accounts and upselling existing ones, while also ensuring the delivery of a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means, including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling, exhibitions, partnerships and more. You'll leverage partners to increase our scale and value to prospects and customers, and provide timely and accurate pipeline forecasts and reporting.
- You'll organize meetings with the right stakeholders to pitch Sales Enablement and the strength and value of the Showpad platform, while also helping steer the creation of high-quality sales collateral that can be included in customer-specific ABM. You'll steer and manage a lead generation plan that can be executed and effectively nurtured by your BDR, and develop a strategic account plan and execution plan for each of your key accounts (prospects and customers).
- You'll work with clients to promote Showpad's product capabilities throughout their business, utilizing joint events, marketing strategies, community calls, and more. You'll negotiate contracts and agreements that achieve personal as well as company objectives and effectively use the resources of the organization to support the sales process.
- Tightly aligning with internal resources, you'll ensure customer success and high subscription renewal rates, supporting the establishment of strong, lasting client relationships. You'll identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer demand, buying process developments, and other relevant market intelligence.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Your success will be measured by recognized revenue and achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, the value and quality of leads and opportunities, customer satisfaction (feedback, contract renewal, etc.), and your contribution to the overall effectiveness of sales, marketing and service delivery – idea generation, participation with service delivery, effective reporting, commitment to continuous improvement.
- Fully able to understand and successfully articulate the Showpad platform and value proposition to customers within 3 months.
- Having control of your territory and being able to accurately forecast revenue within 3 months
- Delivering quarterly quota within 6 months.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.