You will be responsible for adding new business by selling to new customers. You will also expand and upgrade our InterAction footprint with existing customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting through qualification, opportunity creation, and closing
- Maintaining a tight record of all outbound prospecting and sales activity in SFDC
- Planning own territory or account approach and manages own resources
- Working closely with our marketing and sales leadership to convey market insights and sales initiatives
- Developing and managing a pipeline of viable opportunities with timely follow up of all leads ensuring closure
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred experience of selling CRM software or legal software
- Be able to coach and motivate a team to be high performing
- Be able to effectively partner and collaborate across teams and externally
- Display proven experience generating new business sales, in a business-to-business environment
- Have solid understanding and use of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems
- Have impressive communication, organizational Skills with a tenacious Executive Presence
- Be able to travel based on customer needs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.