We are looking for a 3D Animator for the Deadside project at tinyBuild's in-house studio. Deadside is a hardcore multiplayer survival shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. It offers both PvP and PvE modes, an open-world environment, realistic weaponry, crafting, and base building
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Rigging and skinning of 3D characters;
- Creating animations in a realistic style;
- Enhancing existing animations;
- Exporting and setting up models and animations in Unreal Engine.
- At least 3 years of experience as a 3D Animator;
- A portfolio with examples of animations in a realistic style is mandatory;
- Proficiency in 3ds Max or similar software packages;
- Understanding of classical animation principles, anatomy, and body kinetics;
- Experience in editing and polishing motion capture (mocap) animations;
- Experience with seamless loops and animation sets with smooth transitions.
It would be an advantage:
- Experience in scripting;
- Knowledge of the animation pipeline;
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.