Vice President of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the overall go-to-market strategy for Veeva globally. You’ll work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and senior executives in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This opportunity is for an innovative marketing leader who takes full ownership, is a team player, and knows how to deliver results. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:MPhil / PhD
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Translate Veeva’s goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key geographies, product lines, and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies
- Oversee the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs
- Ensure the Marketing function scales through successful cross-collaboration with Sales, Strategy, Product, and Services leadership
- Develop and manage a global marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI
- 15+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of marketing leadership experience in a high-growth technology company
- Experience across marketing disciplines, particularly demand generation, field marketing, and product marketing
- Experience developing customer-facing content and sales enablement materials
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Ability to organize, remain productive, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints
- Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills with a track record of managing budgets
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.