User Acquisition Manager
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Knowledge of user acquisition best practices
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Effective communication skills
- User empathy
What you'll do
- Manage the overall user acquisition marketing strategy considering Astropay’s markets, business units and products.
- Oversee large-scale user acquisition campaigns across paid media channels (Google, Facebook and Programmatic) and collaborate with Performance team to drive growth ensuring cost of acquisition optimization.
- Collaborate with the Commercial team in creating a marketing strategy to drive user acquisition growth through our Affiliates program and partnerships.
- Work closely with Communication and Content teams to create aligned communications across all channels to ensure consistent brand messages.
- Identify relevant trends and marketing opportunities to develop new channels to fuel user acquisition growth.
- Develop and ensure proper tracking, analysis and reporting, and drawing meaningful conclusions that drive user growth.
What you'll need:
- Engineering or business degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- Creative mindset (desirable)
- English proficiency (required)
- Spanish proficiency (an advantage)
- Previous experience in Customer Acquisition roles with knowledge of paid media channels and partnership development
- Excellent analytical skills and clear communication abilities
- Results-oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
- Customer-centric approach
- Positive attitude towards challenges and problem-solving
- Experience with BI tools such as Amplitude, Looker, or similar
- Enjoyment of working in an agile environment and being a team player.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.