Tribe Campus Leader (Student Volunteer)
Marketing & Communications
Tribe is a community powered by Carry1st to host all kinds of gamers. No matter the game you play, be rest assured that there is a place for you. As a member of the community, you can participate in tournaments, play games with other members, learn from the best gamers in Africa, stream music and also get news on trending gaming topics.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Regularly host events in your university
- Manage budgeting and vendor relationships
- Engage the community with timely responses to requests and comments
- Manage a community on Whatsapp/Telegram
- Be a liaison between Tribe and your university
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at a University (you would be required to provide a student ID card)
- Must have at least 1 year left until graduation
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Passion for gaming
- Have experience with event planning and tournament hosting
- Social media management experience is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.