Technical Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager at Camunda, you will support our marketing team by producing technical “builder” content to evangelize the Camunda Platform as well as support our PLG motion. This position will report directly to the VP, Product Marketing and work in close collaboration with our product marketing & content marketing squads.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll do:
- Create product focused, technical, short & long form content including (but not limited to) blog posts, videos, and webinars.
- Produce & present technical product demonstrations showcasing products across a variety of scenarios and industry use cases.
- Create top-funnel content for the Camunda.com blog that is interesting and helpful to technical personas such as developer and enterprise architect.
- Create content that is helpful to technical personas yet focused on driving organic traffic to Camunda.com or Camunda.com/blog such as videos, live streams, hackathons, occasional conference talks, workshops.
- Assist the product marketing squad with technical demonstrations and technical messaging.
What you'll bring along:
- 3+ years in a technical marketing or developer advocacy role
- 2+ years as full-time process automation consultant or software developer
- Passion and proven record for enabling developers
- Clear written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the business value of your work and are able to communicate it to stakeholders
- Executes work in an autonomous way with little assistance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.