We are seeking an experienced Technical Content Writer to join our rapidly growing team as we build a new category at the intersection of artificial intelligence and Web3. In this role you will establish Subspace Labs as an authoritative voice in this new space; develop technical content that seamlessly translates technical concepts into accessible insights for a non-technical audience; and enhance our social media presence and engagement by creating captivating content that resonates with our target audiences.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Own all technical content for Subspace Labs end-to-end, including planning, writing, distribution, engagement, and continuous improvement
- Create engaging and informative blog posts that simplify key technical concepts for a mainstream audience, while positioning our brand as an industry leader
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product leads, engineers and the marketing team, to build a content library that educates the public and raises awareness about our project
- Develop and write clear, concise, and compelling copy for our online presence across our websites and social media for our key products and services
- Follow relevant outlets to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in AI, blockchain, and other emerging technologies, ensuring our message is accurate and digestible
- Develop and maintain an editorial content calendar to ensure timely and consistent delivery of content across all platforms
- Re-package and distribute content on behalf of Subspace Labs and CEO Jeremiah Wagstaff for a variety of social media channels, such as X
- Manage all social media content, including creating and scheduling tweets, responding to inquiries, and building up our following
- A strong, proven technical understanding of Web3 (primary) and AI (secondary), but awareness of projects at the intersection of both is ideal
- Demonstrated experience writing technical content deeply relevant to AI and blockchain, and translating it into clear, concise language for a non-technical audience (supported by publicly-viewable writing samples)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Understanding of SEO best practices and how to optimize content for search engines
- Experience using content management systems and project management tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing all social media accounts, including Twitter
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.